Welcome To My Lovely Blog...^_^

This blog is the place for me to publish all of my writing content about love that i write since I'm in school over ten years ago. So, enjoy this lovely blog and I will be very happy if you like it. ^_^

And if you need some romantic ideas, I have some, example:

1. Writing a love poem,

2. Go to the beach and make a large shape of love heart in the sand and sit down together inside the heart for watch the sun go down. 3. etc.

There are many ideas that I compile into an ebook to improve your relationship quality and I will give it for free. You can download the ebook HERE.



Selasa, 01 Februari 2011

Relationship advice: Make Your Lover The Most Special Person

"Everyone is happy to be treated with a special,"said Weiss. "No need to think about things that are difficult, just something simple. For example, pulling a chair before she sat down or open the car door before she entered. Things like that had already made her feel that she become the number one in your heart. "To enhance your image in her eyes, do all things with elegant style. This trick can be done if you have the acquaintance of the leading restaurant manager. Give your credit card to the waiter. Once dinner is over, call the waiter, sign bills, and all was well. You also look more classy in her eyes.

1 komentar:

  1. Your design of the blog is really eye-catching. More over the content is also very productive.


    Relationship Advice

    BalasHapus